Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Here, there and everywhere..

With our departure date not even one month away, this seems like the right time to be finalizing our flight arrangements, getting our visas, buying whatever last items we need, packing, etc.
Instead, I am ALL OVER THE PLACE. Still pursuing that local dream-job opportunity (Europe-based), I recently received an initial offer - practically out of the blue - for a very different but very aspirational position on the other side of the globe (west from here, this time).

This is quite confusing. It's a new skill for me to be able to be excited about THREE very different and completely-conflicting plans (though doing that for TWO different plans over the past few weeks certainly helped prepare me). Google must think I'm crazy with the breadth of the geography and sectors I've been searching over the past few days.


Pics: where will I be celebrating my 30th birthday?

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment